30 Mart 2010 Salı

I masturbate CONTINUOUS

QUESTION


Hello to a 18 years young and I'm constantly doing masturmasyon dear, even if you are in trouble when I do, and I do so even after I am very disgusted about myself formerly made at certain intervals would, but now things are different and penis my girlfriend meet me the moment it becomes almost hard bi va rmıdır your comments, thank you

ANSWER
Excessive masturbation can be explained in different ways to make a few trends. An impulse control difficulty was installing olabilir.Kişi haz trend and sex drive in it again, how often they experience it is extremely satisfying pleasure. Symptoms of the disease may be obsessed. Learned in reducing anxiety levels rising and has become a pattern of recurrent. Sexual function may be the problem mastırbasyonla pressure. Excessive ejaculation problems and can create masterbasyon hard.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder